In 2021, I want to set less expectations for myself. I want to not dread doing the things I used to love as a result of having high expectations. Without further ado, I present my resolutions for 2021:
- Listen to at least one new song or artist a week.
- Paint and draw more. It doesn’t have to be good!
- Run. But only when I feel like it. Even if it’s just to the nearest telephone pole.
- Use those new reusable produce bags!!
- Stop buying new clothes you don’t need. Fast fashion is a nightmare. But also…
- Don’t put the pressure on yourself to save the world.
- Get dressed up pretty when you want to feel pretty! Even if it’s for online class and you don’t turn on your camera. The mirror knows ❤